Thursday, June 19, 2008

One of my first dies...

Several years ago, I bought my very first die cut machine. It was the old red Sizzix machine, the one that you pulled down on the handle as you pushed the die through the machine. Anyways, as I was cleaning up today, I found this cute puppy die that I probably used only once. So I thought I would make something with it and used one of the new XL dies that the stores now carry.
Here's the deets:
Sizzix original puppy die, chipboard (puppy), Sizzix XL scallop bag die, Cuttlebug swiss dots emboss folder, Hero Arts round gemstones, SU scallop punch, Sizzix rub-on, and ribbon.
Well, tomorrow is Friday and the weekend is here. Have a great one!

2 comments:

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Cute card

Teri said...

What a great bag. Thank goodness I still have my doggie die, you made this so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...