Friday, October 10, 2008

Mizz Kitty on a favor box

Hey peeps! Don't forget, tomorrow I'll be at the Ben Franklin Crafts - Paa St. store from 10-12 pm doing a Hello Kitty make-it take-it. And, tomorrow is also 40% coupon day so you might be able to score some dies with your coupon.
Here's a sample that I made the other day.


I used the Sizzix XL favor box die and the Hello Kitty sitting die for this sample. I also changed her overalls to look like a dress and of course used glitter on her dress and hair bow. The flower and vine is also a Hello Kitty die.

The bling is a Hero Arts gemstone. Ok, I've been making a lot of Hello Kitty cards lately with all the new dies and it's been fun but I think I need a little break from that since I will be doing make-it take-its at all the Ben Franklin Stores this month.
Have a great weekend and hope to see you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Denise said...

So Cute! I was bummed, went to J's yesterday after we did the C2F & Fisher run, but it was closed. I wanted to get more Nestabilities. But the 3 in my group made plans to do J's & Flora-Dec next. Just gives us another excuse to go supply shopping.

Enjoli said...

I love this box!! I seen this adorable project on Joy's blog. So cute! =)

Dawne said...

WOW very CUTE!! You sure spend a lot of time on your projects! Putting the box together with the HK die and the accessory die is very creative!!

Anonymous said...

Very Cute! I really like it alot,
I would like to know if you are able to sell me that item? Hello Kitty box,
You can reach me at
barbaracorpuz@yahoo.com,
Thanks can"t wait to hear from you,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...