Friday, December 12, 2008

Tis the season to be jolly...

I keep meaning to take out all my Christmas cd's but as usual, I forget to do it. I'm almost done with my shopping and I still haven't decided what to buy my hubby. He's a tough person to buy for. If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment here because I need all the help I can get.
And before I even forget why I started this post, the winner of my giveaway is:
Fay said...
If you asked me a few months ago, I would have said cards, but since most of my stamping friends like to make "stuff", I guess I'm moving more towards gift items. Congratulations on your 100th post!!!
03 December, 2008 22:42
Congrats Fay!!! Can you email me your address?
I'll be back tomorrow with another card that I made. Sorry this post has no photos but the weather hasn't been allowing any sun into my house so I can take some photos. Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...