Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Special friends

Last week I received a bunch of surprises from some special people. I mean, I look forward to getting new samples and catalogs in the mail everyday but when I got my invoices from Jean, I was thrilled to see this card in the envelope too. And with it was a See's GC, my favorite candy store! Yummy! Thank you so much Jean for being so thoughtful!!! You are so sweet!!! It definately sweetened my day. This next one is a Hello Kitty collage frame that Michelle gave me last Friday at the tv shoot. OMG people, it is just so beautiful and jaw dropping!!! Thank you so much Michelle!!! You are so sweet and kind and I totally love this Hello Kitty frame!!! This last one is from one of my dearest, closest girlfriend Cheri from Sizzix. My own Sizzix Build a Bear. He is so soft, cuddly and cute! Thank you so much Cheri and it was so sweet of you to send it to me!!!
I'm excited to see her next month and we're going to be doing our marathon make & takes once again. One of the new releases coming out is our Build a Bear dies.Thanks for stopping by today and I'll be posting some new projects that I've been working on.
And before I forget, I'll be at the Ben Franklin Crafts Pearl City store this Saturday for their annual paper party doing a make & take. It is a super cute Halloween project! Have a great Wednesday!!!

8 comments:

Jodi said...

These are all sooo cute, I really love that frame Michelle had made for you!! So cute!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Fay said...

Wow....great RAKS for a sweet person! And the BAB was super cute too! See you on Saturday!!

kris said...

such "sweet" gifts Cheryl!!! I love the frame Michelle made for you!!! beautiful! TFS! have an awesome day!

Cami said...

Wow Cheryl, such beautiful gifts for a beautiful gal. That card from Jean is very pretty and I love pink/brown. Michelle did a great job with that frame, and that Build a Bear is just too cuddly cute! Enjoy all of your gifts. Hope to see you Saturday! Cami

Unknown said...

Wow - special RAKs. Michelle's collage is always so beautiful.

Teri said...

Lucky girl! Love all of the raks you got! Your HK frame almost looks like mine! She is the master of those framed artwork! The BAB looks so soft!

Joy said...

wonderful RAKS! love the bear! he's so cuddly and cute! ooohh! and you got a GC from See's! love the candy there too! too tempting so I try only going there to pick up stuff for goodie bags or something! TFS and have a great end of the week!

Little C's Creations said...

What adorable RAKs you got Cheryl!! Love that frame Michelle made you, I feel special I got to see it IRL!!! That bear is so cute n' cuddly too!!

Hugs,
Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...