Monday, October 04, 2010

Trick or treat

This past Saturday I went to J's to do a make & take. We made this cute little Halloween treat box using an older Sizzix die called petal card. First we stamped the box using Hero Arts magical background cling stamp. Then we used the little monsters stamp from Dandelion Designs and everyone colored with copic markers. The trick or treat is a new Hero clear stamp. We used Memento inks for stamping. I love the smell of the inks. It has this sweet smell to it.
And lastly, we put stardust stickles on the monsters.
Thanks for stopping by today and hope you're having a wonderful Monday!!!

3 comments:

Joy said...

Hi Cheryl!

I love the way the backgraound came out. I gotta check if I have that one or else gotta buy it!

Cute monsters, I got the one holding the flower, cute idea!

Have a great week and check your e-mail!

Sue from Oregon said...

These would make the best little Halloween treats!

Creative Grammie said...

Hey Cheryl;
What cute Halloween favors, makes me want to throw a Halloween party! Ok, maybe not, but I love your favors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...