Monday, November 22, 2010

Wish

About a week ago, I was at the store and saw the metal base trays that just came in from Sizzix and knew I had to get one for myself. You know how it is, if it catches your eye, you have to buy it. I love the idea of being able to do cut outs on the shaped dies. There were a bunch of these mini mover and shapers dies that can be used on the metal tray. So I got both Tim Holtz winter wonder and wish die and made this snowman. The pillowbox is a Big Shot Pro die. You can make your own gift packaging with this die.
The embossing folder is a Basic Grey set called Sugar and Starry Night.
Hope to see you back this Thursday for this week's Sizzix Triple Play Bloghop. I know it's Thanksgiving but wait till you see this week's project!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me your sweet comments! Have a great day!!!

4 comments:

Karen Larko said...

Really cute! Love the pillowbox and the snowman is fabulous.

Lynn said...

I haven't seen those new products yet but I'll keep a look out for them. That snowman pillow box came out great!

Joy said...

this is so sweet! I love snowmen and the added detail really makes this creation all the more great! hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and maybe shop till you drop on BLACK FRIDAY! lol!

Teri said...

Loved this pillow box. glad I got to see it IRL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...