Monday, May 21, 2012

A quick thank you card

Hi, I'm still here!!! I've been busy with Cheri from Sizzix in town. Here's a quick thank you flip it card that I made the other day. I used the Sizzix fancy frames flip-its die and fancy labels framelits and fancy frames #2 stamp set for the sentiment. The white border is a Tim Holtz die called washer border. Sorry forgot to take a photo of the inside of the card which says "thank you".
We went to brunch yesterday with Cheri and her husband at the Outrigger Canoe Club. Can you believe that all my years of living here, I've never been there??? It's a beautiful place to eat and look at the ocean.
We have another busy week and we are flying to Hilo too.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!!!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Ah, a sweet card and another 'have-to-buy' die. You know, I've never been to the Canoe Club and we eat out a lot when we're in Honolulu. Hope to see you in Hilo. What days will you be here?

Colleen said...

I like the colors that you picked out for your flip it card. I purchased several of the flip it dies, but I don't think I have this one. I finally used the circle one on Friday. When you have a chance please check it out on my blog. I didn't realize that you need to use the crease pad when you use the die. As soon as I googled how to use the die I learned that that is what I was doing wrong. One of the videos I watched didn't use the crease pad though. Did you use the pad when you use the dies?

Creations by Shirl said...

Lovely card a must to have this die..Adorable pics of all four of you..The bg is gorgeous, I've never ate there will have to try whenever that future trip will be. LOL! And you are coming over to the BIsland... We've been having some awesome weather too. Hope that sunshine stays here when you arrive....

Joy said...

sweet card! love those flip ones! great pic of your lunch. I wish I could be there too! such a pretty sight to see! hope you have a wonderful week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...