Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Bunch of Hello Kitty gift card holders

Hi, I'm still here! I made these while spending my time at the hospital and rehab. I actually made these before and posted it on my blog several years ago but since I had to make a bunch of gift card holders, I thought I would make them again. 
While at the hospital, a couple of the nurses would walk in the room and ask me questions and wonder what I was making while standing and using the tray table that goes over the bed. Lol! I had to make do with what little I had to craft on.
I hope everyone likes them. It actually took me awhile to put them together and I don't think I will attempt to do this again.
I used an older Hello Kitty bigz die that is no longer available to purchase.
If you get a chance this Saturday and want to do some crafting, I'll be at Ben Franklin Crafts Pearl City doing a make & take from 10:00 - 11:30 am. There's going to be a lot of other crafting tables and door prizes.
Have a great day and I hope to be back to posting again!!!

12 comments:

eunice said...

Awww...so cute, Cheryl! So much work paperpiecing all those tiny pieces of different colors of papers together...and you made how many?!!! Well worth all the time and love you spent, tho...anyone and everyone who's lucky enuff to get these will LOVE them!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

OMG, what happened? I know I've been MIA here and there for the past few months. Hope you're OK.
These are super cute. Love 'em all. Take care.

Sue from Oregon said...

Something about Hello Kitty that makes me smile! I do hope you have recovered and are feeling 100% again.Take Care!

Jenny said...

Hope things are ok and you are feeling better. I love your paper choices- so cute! Great idea too.. gotta go dig my HK dies and blow off the dust.

Cami said...

OMG Cheryl, I didn't know you had been in the hospital and rehab! Hope you're doing better but take it easy at the M'nT at BFC-PC. You work too hard!
This HK GG holder is so cute! You have a lot of patience to paper piece all these! Take care!

Hugs,
Cami

Creations by Shirl said...

Hello Cheryl~
Hope all is well with you, sorry to hear that you were in the hospital and rehab... Are you okay! hope it's nothing serious....
Love your HK projects, they are all adorable.... Hehe that was funny doing crafts in your hospital room....
Take care!

Joy said...

wonderful HK tags/gift card holders! they are adorable! I know how much work you must have done to put the HK together! love what you did though! so glad I have the die too! hope you have a great week!

Lynn said...

Oh my, you worked so hard even in the hospital. Your work is proof that crafters can never be lying down too long before they have to get up and CRAFT! Your HK holders turned out really well. I hope that you are doing better. Take care of yourself!

Colleen said...

I am glad that you were able to keep yourself occupied while you were at the hospital. The Hello Kitty gift card holders are so cute! What did you use to make the gift card holders? Is it a die? Have fun at the make and take tomorrow. It's too bad that I am not in town to attend the event. Just if it was last weekend.

Creative Grammie said...

Hi Cheryl,
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your HK gift card holders are so darn cute!
Hope all is well with you and that your son is doing well.
Hugs to you.

Teri said...

Holy smokes! I still can't believe that you did all of those Hello Kitties...that is alot of work!! Hope everyone appreciated your putting these together. I love this GC holder idea!!

Waseem said...

this is just so cute..i might need it when use the design in Gift Card envelopes..thanks you share it with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...