Saturday, April 12, 2014

Happy Birthday card

I wanted to share this birthday card that I made for my husband. Ssh... his birthday is on tax day and hopefully he won't see this.
I've had this screen door die for awhile. It's by Cheery Lynn Designs and even comes with the real screens. It was one of those impulse buys and then not knowing what I really wanted to make with it so I tossed it to the side and forgot about it for a year. And that's how long it took me to clean one of the piles behind my craft table.
I love this years Doodlebug Designs spring papers! They are so bright and cheery. 
I used Taj Clubhouse stencils to make the cat and mouse and Lasting Impressions papers.
Stamped sentiment is by Hero Arts.
Well, I'm still working on my taxes and hopefully will be able to mail it in before the deadline. At least its a good reminder for my husband's birthday.
Have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ai, so cute. 'kay, secret. We won't tell Cliff about the card. Please wish him a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...