Thursday, July 10, 2014

Let's roll

This is the first time that I have used Lawn Fawn stamps & die cuts and I really like the quality of their products. The only problem that I had initially was the stamp wasn't taking the ink so I had to lightly buff the stamp and then it worked. 
Making this card helped me take my mind off of getting stuck in a really old elevator today. Ugh! Nothing worst than having to go looking for my shipments in a so called haunted basement. Very creepy and I'm not kidding!
Anyways, back to the card. I used Lawn Fawn "let's roll" stamp and die cut set and Mama Elephant dies to cut the card base.
I love using bright colors, makes me happy! Patterned paper is from My Minds Eye. I used copic markers to color the images. I'm surprised that I still have ink in the markers since its really been awhile that I have used them.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to keep up on my blogging!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I guess your bad day didn't hamper your creative style. I love the yummy card. I hope to see more of your Lawn Fawn creations. I haven't tried their products yet.

Unknown said...

Lawn Fawn is my absolute favorite stamp company! Love your sweet little scene and love your coloring of the rice...super cute! Glad you survived the scary basement!

Creations by Shirl said...

Love your version on this... It's cute and yummy... Glad you got out of that scary site, now you know you will have to take someone else with you...LOL!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ohhhh, I really love your layout. Isn't that an awesome set of stamps? The smiley faces on the sushi made me smile too. Have a great weekend.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...