Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Just Hatched Valentine Card

Valentine's Day is a week away so I thought I'd make another card using this new Sizzix die. It's from the Life Made Simple line called "tri shutter card". When you fold it up, it fits in a Project Life pocket page - 3x4 size. I used Mama Elephant's, "just hatched" clear stamp set with matching dies.
I think it's an Easter set from last year but it is such a cute set. I couldn't resist.
I love Memento Luxe ink. I used Lady Bug to stamp the sentiments. The color is so rich.
And I posted it on Instagram and Mama Elephant reposted it. I was so excited!!! Lol! If you're on Instagram, please follow me @ccmiyashiro.
Thanks for coming back and reading my posts! Have a great week!!!

1 comment:

Eleigh Llaneras said...

This is such a cute blog! Wish I saw this before Valentines Day :]

Eleigh
www.misseleighneux.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...