Thursday, September 18, 2008

Almost forgot...

I made these other cards and haven't posted them. BTW, most of you know that I also post for the store. So if you visit the store blog-o, the same samples are normally posted there too.This first card was something that my husband challenged me to work with. I had to use the Cuttlebug embossing folder bird call. This is actually the 2nd card I made out of this folder. I didn't care for the colors that I used on the first card, so I changed it to these colors - pink, red and green. Here's a closer look at the card front.I glittered the bird and it looks so pretty IRL. Here's another card I made using the snowflake embossing folder for the background.
The snowflake die is one of the new dies from Cuttlebug. First you cut it out and then you emboss it. This card looks better IRL too.
Well, thanks for stopping by and see you in another week since that seems to be how I've been posting lately.

1 comment:

Jean said...

I really like your pink, green and red combo, Cheryl!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...