Thursday, September 25, 2008

Princess Kitty

I'm really not into yellow lately, but here's another card. It just seemed to match with the red cardstock and glitter. This Princess Kitty is such a cute die.
I made her crown with silver foil cs and put red glitter in the hearts. I took this photo in the late afternoon with hardly any sun and somehow the silver ended up looking like gold. I used the treading water punch and threaded ribbon through the holes.

Well, this weekend is Scrap Pink and I'll be at the store along with Jean. Sizzix has a Scrap Pink kit that is full with different dies and a part of the sales from this kit goes to the Susan G Komen Foundation. October is breast cancer awareness month.
Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you on Saturday!

6 comments:

Denise said...

How much are the Hello Kitty dies at J's? They are SO CUTE!!

Fay said...

Cheryl, this card is so cute! Thanks for always sharing!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheryl! Those Hello Kitty dies are too cute. Very hard to resist. Keep those samples coming. I love seeing all of your great ideas.

Jodi said...

I love this card! HK looks cute all the time! =)

Teri said...

Ahhhh, our favorite girl...love this card!! I don't remember seeing this princess one!

Little C's Creations said...

She looks like a Janet Jackson HK! Very cool...

hugs,
Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...