Monday, February 23, 2009

Card swap

Here's the card I made for my swap partner Joy for Teri's card swap. I think it's okay to post it. I made this after we came back from our trip and I wanted to use this new Hello Kitty sizzlit die for her card.

I liked the fact that we could just focus on making a special card to send to our partner.

Supplies: Sizzix Hello Kitty heart sizzlit die, Spellbinder's label one die, Sizzix textured impressions 3 dot folder, Fiskars treading water punch, Sizzix Hello Kitty word phrase deco strip die, cardstock, ribbon and stickles.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you're having a great Monday!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Joy's card is so cute and I love all of the different pieces you used - thanks for listing the supplies. The textured folder is nice.

Joy said...

thank you so much for my sweet card!!!! I totally love mine!!! I will be posting it tonight! you did such a cute job with that new HK sizzix! she's so sweet...just like you!!!! thank you again for my swap! I was so happy to have you as my partner!!

Denise said...

Wow, this is one very cute card!! Can't go wrong with Hello Kitty dies...... Love the embossing, it adds a nice touch to card.

Fay said...

LOVE this card, Cheryl! You and Joy really outdid yourselves with the one card swap. Thanks for sharing!!

Teri said...

Such a super cute card! Funny how you both made HK cards for each other! Thanks for playing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...