Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hello Kitty's mushrooms

When I first saw the mushroom die, I thought it was so cool that Sizzix finally made one. Reminds me of the 70's. I think this line of Hello Kitty dies has some of the 70's mixed in. I need to make something with the rainbow die that I got too.
Finally got to sit down and make something yesterday in the evening. It took me about half an hour to put this together.
I was rushing because I told my hubby that I was going to cook dinner and it was getting close to that time. Of course, I don't really cook so I got in my car and did a Zippy's chili run. Haha!
Anyways thanks for stopping by today! Have a good one!

6 comments:

Dawne said...

hey, that came out really nice!! that's a good idea to put the little one on the mushroom! I cannot wait to play with mine.

Michelle Alejandro said...

Oh Cheryl, came in yesterday and bought a bunch of the new HK dies. Was able to make something with the dies and will post tomorrow. I love this idea with the mushrooms. So cute!

Linda said...

The color combo is really nice and the little kitty sitting on the mushroom is so cute! I just bought a bunch of stuff from the store, but it looks like I'll be visiting again very, very, soon ... keep up the great work!

Kyoko said...

Such a pretty card! Now I REALLY want to go to the store to get MORE goodies! Thanks for all your great ideas.

sideoats + scribbles said...

There's a mushroom die?!?!? Ooooooo noooooooo!!! GOTTA HAVE IT!!! And the Hello Kitty, too! :)

Joy said...

thank you for the information on the HK sizzix dies! Michelle and I went down to go get some...when we got there he was all out of the ones we wanted. I bought a few. I love how your card turned out...those mushrooms are too cute...I think I'll have to go get them now.
oh btw...thanks so much for my card! I love it! HK is so cute! yours is in the mail! take care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...