Thursday, September 10, 2009

Count Baxter

Over the Labor Day weekend, I made this card using another one of Jean's new stamps for Halloween. Baxter is all dressed up and ready for trick or treating and he vants some candy! I used the Cuttlebug woodgrain folder to emboss the background. On the purple piece of cardstock, I used Hero Arts dotted background stamp and clear embossing powder to make the image stand out and labels 3 nesties.
The MS spiderweb border punch is so cute and punches well through cardstock.The word stamp and candies are also part of the new release from Dandelion Designs. Hope you have a vonderful day and thanks for stopping by!!!

10 comments:

Denise said...

So adorable! I love that cute sentiment.

Sporty Stamper said...

Cute card. Love the MS spider web border punch!

Joy said...

so cute and always in the mood for this halloween! love the cards and creations coming out! I need to CASE someone soon! TFS!

Fay said...

Such a cute card! I'm totally loving that spider web border punch!!

kris said...

Baxter is a cutie! i just love him! Love what you did with him! Great job Cheryl!

joni h said...

love your Halloween cards, especially the spider web punches!
that wood grain sure does add to the card! Baxter's a cutie!

Lucy Abrams said...

Hi, thanks for your comment on my blog. Leave me your email address on my blog and I will email you some tips with the document.
Love Lucy

Michelle Alejandro said...

Too cute! Love the spiderweb border and I just bought this stamp from J's for a friend. He is a cutie!

Teri said...

Super cute. Love halloween and this stamp is adorable! Thanks for showing me how to use the MS spider web punch. I love it and have been showing everyone how to use it...

Michelle Alejandro said...

Cheryl thank you so much for my adorable card! It was so nice hanging out with you and thank you so much for inviting me! We have to do it again!

Hugs,
Michelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...