Friday, February 19, 2010

The gigantic pillowbox

Seriously, this pillowbox is huge! This pillowbox is a 12x12 die for the Big Shot Pro machine. You can fit a lot of stuff in here or even a tee shirt too. The finished box is 8" x 5". I actually had to look twice when I first saw the size of this box. LOL! Once again, all stamps used are Hero Arts. The lace border punch is a Martha Stewart punch.
I stamped the polka dots on the background with the dotted cling background stamp.
Hope you're all keeping warm today. I had to get a new battery for my car this morning. Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

Joy said...

awe...so cute! love the Hero arts stamps! darling! love that new border punch too! love the pillow box too! oh my!!! great stuff! you go Cheryl! happy friday!

Little C's Creations said...

Oh WOW!! That is a HUGE sized pillow box, how adorable!!! I'm considering that Pro Machine... but I know that'll just be adding more stuffs to my collection of machines. Maybe if I do, then I gotta rid of the smaller ones - the BS, Sidekick, etc., etc., ... ya?!?!?! Does Cliff have any left? Maybe I can get myself a BDay gift... heh heh...

Michelle Alejandro said...

This is so cute Cheryl! Love that border and love how huge the box is! You can fit so many goodies in it! I think I just bought that stamp too, lol! Or maybe it was the three girls in the Hero Art set. I have so many, can't keep track, lol!

Hugs,
Michelle

Denise said...

Cheryl,
Thi sis a great size! Love how you embellished it up.
Hugs,
Denise

Cami said...

You have been busy, busy, busy! Love all the projects you are posting...I was kinda MIA but wham! What a delight to see all of these. That pillow box surely is big but it can hold larger items which is great! Cami

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...