Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sizzix Triple Play Blog Hop Week 7 - Joy!

Happy holidays and welcome back to week 7, which is our last week of the Sizzix triple play blog hop. For this week's hop, we are using Eileen Hull's treat bag topper die. Please click on the navigation button on the right side of my blog to get to the next designer's blog. You can hop either forward or backward.
This die can make 3 different sized treat bag toppers. I used the biggest size to make my treat bag and kept it real simple.
I covered the topper with Doodlebug's holiday paper. Then cut out the phrase joy and poured chunky white glitter over it. The reindeer is a stamp from Dandelion Designs.
Supplies:
656774 - Scoreboard XL treat bag toppers die
656727 - Phrase, joy
Doodlebug paper
Dandelion Designs reindeer stamp
Chunky white glitter
Offray ribbon
Peppermint candy
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful holiday and Merry Christmas!!!

11 comments:

Einat Kessler said...

Cheryl, your bag topperis so colorful and festive. I liked all your creations in the blog hop. Merry Christmas.

Karen B said...

Squeee! That's me wanting to give that cute reindeer a big squeeze! What an adorable topper, Cheryl!

Anonymous said...

cute!!! very cheery and happy! I agree with Karen, it's adorable! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

so cheerful and bright.

Lynda said...

Your ideas are so adorably cute and clever. Thanks for sharing.

eileen hull said...

Cheryl love this project. You always make everything looks so clean and bright. So glad you have been able to hop with us!

Jen Goode said...

So super cute.. and I just bought some of these mints - as if i need more sugar in the house! Thanks for sharing all your creativity< I've enjoyed seeing all your wonderful creations. Happy Holidays!

Creative Grammie said...

This is so cute! I hope you saved a good bag for me, I love those mints.
Hugs!

Unknown said...

I love it so cute!!! I enjoy seeing your projects you make it look so easy. Happy Holidays!!!

Joy said...

Had a lot of fun checking all the Blog Hop projects these past weeks. Really cute ideas!
Hope you and hubby have a great Holiday!

Hugs!
joy

Joy said...

awe...just for me?! you shouldn't have...lol! love what you did and that topper is fabulous! haha! cute reindeer you used too. hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a blessed new year 2011~ hugs to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...