Saturday, June 23, 2012

Princess castle star box

Hello everyone! I am posting from my husband's computer because I've been unable to connect to the internet from my computer. It's been taking awhile for the parts to come in so I still have another week to go with no computer. It's been frustrating but thank goodness for iPads. I wish blogger would let you  upload photos from your photo library in iPad.
In the meantime, I've been playing with my Eclips machine and using the Ecal software and cut files that I bought from SVG Cuts. Here is a star box that I cut from playful parlour.
It was so easy to use but I still need to learn how to use all the features in Ecal. If you haven't tried the Ecal, I would suggest you start playing with it to get more use out of your Eclips machine.
Thanks for checking back here even though I haven't been posting much lately.
Have a great weekend!!!

8 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

What a sweet castle box Cheryl. Perfect for a "Little Princess."

Creations by Shirl said...

How cute is this star box... I can only dream of that Eclips it's still on my wish list and probably will be there for who knows when.. LOL!
Enjoy your evening... At least you will be getting your computer back soon too.....

Lynn said...

OOOOh, that star box is so pretty! What is the ecal? I need to learn about it and see if it is for me and my low-tech crafting needs.

Sue from Oregon said...

OH , THIS IS a fun one Cheryl! Love the pretty DP you used too!

eunice said...

Wow...this is so pretty! I just love all the stuff at SVGcuts...their designers are so talented! You did an awesome job of putting this box together...the paper is perfect and this would be a great place to store some princess treasures! Happy to hear that you're having fun discovering all the endless possibilites with the eClips and eCal!

Colleen said...

What a pretty castle star box. If I made some thing like that it would disappear very fast. My daughter loves princess stuff.

Joy said...

what a great star box! so pretty and perfect for a princess! this is a great gift to give. have a wonderful week!

Blossom inch said...

oh my!!! if you live next door I will just call you and order this for my girl's birthday. Gorgeous box and love the star!!! Hey, another thing I would love to see your scrapbook shop! Lucky you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...