Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sizzix candy jar

Hi again! I am still without my computer and am anxiously awaiting for the phone call to pick it up. In the meantime, I made this candy holder today using the Sizzix new candy holder die by Eileen Hull. Sorry that I don't have individual pictures of it but I put it together using a frame app on my phone.
The cute bear in the middle was dry embossed using a metal stencil that you can buy from Taj Clubhouse. It was one of my first times using their stencil and it took me awhile to figure it out. Lol!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!!

8 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

This is so cute Cheryl. It would make great favors for a party. Love the bright colors. Have a crafty day.

Creations by Shirl said...

What a sweet favor to make for any occasion..... Cute cute cute...
This one you rock Cheryl... love it! love that teddy too....

Joy said...

awe...liked this one and the box one and when I went to J's it was all gone :( boo for me! any whoo gotta love your creation! so bright and cheerful! hope you have a wonderful end to the week!

1LuvnMama said...

Hi Cheryl! Wow, this is cute! A Taj stencil . . . I don't own any but they're cute. I haven't been by the store in a while . . . is Cliff missing me and my kids? hee, hee! Just been really busy lately. Hope to see you around!

eunice said...

Oh Cheryl, this candy holder is so adorable! Love the colors...I recognized that Taj teddy bear right away and got all excited thinking that you had cut it out with your eClips! Super cute!!!

Lynn said...

Sweet job Cheryl! I keep checking the stores for the new Sizzix dies but so far I have not been rewarded for my patience. This candy holder is exactly the kind of paper crafting I love. I also love the TAJ stencils and stamps....so cute.

Colleen said...

You always come up with such cute cards, favors, etc. I love this new die. Hopefully your hubby will be ordering more of them. I have lots of TAJ stamps and stencils, but have not used them for awhile. You project inspired me to use them today. :)

Sue from Oregon said...

I LOVE this project, so very fun...and that phone app is very cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...