Thursday, May 02, 2013

Busy week update

Hi, I've been quite busy with Cheri in town since last week and this week. I thought I'd share some photos here. We did a couple make & takes last weekend and we have a couple this weekend. I posted our make & takes on my sidebar. Hope to see you at one of the Ben Franklin Craft stores this weekend!
 I had Cliff take a photo of us before I forget.
Here's Cheri trying to show me how to make the flowers using the new Susan Tierney flower dies that just arrived at the stores. If you love making flowers, these are the perfect dies for that.
Here's the card that we made last week Saturday at J's. This is one of the new Doodlebug dies and stamps called "sweet treats".
And the brand new Sizzix Big Shot machine that should be arriving at the stores this month!
I'll be posting the rest of the make & takes later. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...