Sunday, May 19, 2013

You're so sweet!

Hi and hope you're having a great Sunday! I've been wanting to use this jar die and stamp set by Stephanie Barnard but never got around to it until today. I decided to make a shaker card since I haven't made one in awhile. Believe it or not, the strawberry stamp is by Hero Arts. It was on one of the teaching kits and I thought it would be cute to put it in the jar.
 The white background is embossed with a Tim Holtz embossing folder. I used a banner framelit die to cut out the sentiment stamp.
Sorry I haven't been around much but I am still dealing with my heart problems. My doctor keeps increasing the dosage on the meds that I take and now the heart part is fine but I'm feeling miserable because I am so dizzy and can't see straight. It's scary to be driving but I have to drive.
Thanks for stopping by today!!!

6 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Ummmm, I feel like eating strawberries now. What a sweet card and great idea. It's great that your heart is fine but sad to hear you feeling miserable from the meds. I'll keep you in my prayers. And pleeeease do drive carefully. Hope you have a good week. Hugs!

~amy~ said...

So sorry to hear about the meds...take care of yourself!

Love your strawberry jar! I just posted one today too:)

I hope you have a good week!

Joy said...

Really cute card, Cheryl! I never really liked eating strawberries before but I'm starting to now. I love jar stamps, too. I better check if I bought that one!

Hope your body can adjust to the meds. I guess all those disclaimers they mention on commercials are for a reason. It's too bad that the side effects can sometimes make you feel worse. Bummers! Well, take care and I'll probably see you soon!

Creations by Shirl said...

Hope all is well Cheryl~ But maybe you should lay back until you feel better. Love your shaker card, you are still awesome with your creativity...
Take care, and if you don't have to drive stay put...LOL!

Lynn said...

Mmmmm that is a 'berry' tasty card. I still love shaker cards even though they've been around for a long time. The non-crafter doesn't realize how much goes into making one. You did a marvelous job on yours....love the mason jar too! Hope your health problems get resolved.

eunice said...

What a NEAT die/stamp set! It cuts out the outside and inside of the jar? Shaker cards are so cool, but I've always shied away thinking they'd be too much work, but looks like this die and stamp might make it easy enuff for me! Whoa...scary stuff about your meds...plse let your MD know about the side effects you're experiencing! Either dose is too hi or need to change to an alternate med...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...