Thursday, February 21, 2008

New Do...


Since we came back from our trip, all I could think about was my upcoming hair color appointment. Well, when I walked in the door for my appointment, my hair stylist took one look at me and next thing I knew it, Edward Scissorhand was at work. Here's a self photo of me from the bathroom mirror. My hubs said I looked very young again. I guess it was a good compliment.
I wasn't able to post my little mini Valentine's book that I made for him since we were still on the mainland. Here's a photo of the cover.
I stamped a piece of white cardstock using Hero Arts Manuscript background stamp. Then I cut the heart out with the Spellbinders classic heart die and the red heart is the scalloped heart die. The stamped word is a $1 stamp that I got from Ben Franklin Crafts. I also used red stickles
on the tiny heart over the letter i.
I'll start posting the projects that I made at the show in another email. I'm running out the door in a few minutes for an appointment. Happy Thursday!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...