Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Where is it???

I don't know what happened to my blog header. Help! Anyone out there who can help me???
Well, we are back from CHA. I worked all 4 days of the show so I hardly made any projects at the booths. There are so many new products coming out and I can hardly wait to see all of it as it starts popping up in the stores. We stayed a couple extra days to do some sightseeing and had a real great time. It feels good to be back and soak up the sunshine here. It was sooo cold in Anaheim that we had the heater going everynight.
Here's a card that I made couple weeks before we left for CHA. I used the Minnie Cuttlebug embossing folder and Spellbinders scalloped circle and classic circle dies and a stamp that I just bought online.
Thanks for stopping by my blog and if you know about blog headers, please let me know.

1 comment:

Little C's Creations said...

Hey girl, nice creation! Too cute! As for your header, you either 1) deleted it in error, or 2) the person that was hosting your header deleted the jpeg, and it's no longer there. Try check with the person that made your header.... if nothing is resolved, let me know - I can try help you.

hugs,
Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...