Monday, February 04, 2008

Sneaky

My hubs can be such a sneak at times. I bought him an iPhone for Christmas and this is the first time since we've been married that I actually catch him playing with something all the time. Like yesterday, we were out shopping and he went to the men's dept while I went straight to the women's floor. So, he caught me playing dress up. Although, I did end up buying that cute sweater.
I haven't been posting much being that this is the time of the year when all the new products are shipping to the stores and I'm busy on the road. Life of a rep...
Here's a photo of a project that I did for The Joy of Crafting show. It will air the month of March for Easter. This was made using the new bunny die from Sizzix.
Don't forget to watch the shows on Sundays on OC16.
I won't be posting once again as we head out to Anaheim for the CHA show this weekend.
Hope you're all having a great Monday evening!

1 comment:

Little C's Creations said...

das cause you are loved by 1 special fella!!! Cliff is a sweetie!! Luv that photo of you - so sexy.....

hope you had a marvelous time at CHA sister... no forget to share with me the new stuffs!!!

let's do lunch! hahaha...

hugs,
Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...