Sunday, August 10, 2008

The bean

I didn't realize how long it's been since my last post. So much going on in my life right now that I haven't had the chance to post more layouts from our trip.I worked on this layout today after I finished some other projects that I had on my craft table. I went to Ben Franklin Crafts today to pick up that Martha Stewart lace border punch that you see in my layout. And while I was at it, I bought the paper that my layout is on and some other designs. I have so much paper but I couldn't pass this one up. I love American Crafts paper. I know this is another pinky layout but it's my favorite color.
These pictures crack me up because we look like dorks! Haha! We were touching the bean.
Thanks for stopping by and if you have questions, email me. I love hearing from people who read my blog. Have a great evening!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...