Saturday, August 23, 2008

Checking in again

Yesterday, I went downstairs to reorganize my craft room because I could barely walk in there. All my Sizzix dies have been piling up along the floor in piles, there are many catalogs in piles, and samples stacked up in piles, and boxes everywhere also in piles. My husband who loves junk shopping brings home deals that he finds for me every now and then. I'm lucky because he really finds me some nice units to store all these things. So yesterday I finally got around to putting up another storage unit he brought home. This one fits all my XL Sizzix dies perfectly. Now the walkway is cleared and I can start cleaning out all the samples that's laying around. This is where I find stuff that I didn't know I had.
Between all the cleaning, I also scrapped another page of our trip. I keep thinking when is this all going to end because I need to start working on our album from CHA winter of this year.
Anyways, back to the cards I made the other day. Here is one that I really didn't know what to do with once I started it.

I just kept it simple since I was really trying to focus on the embossing folders that were used. This is the new pumpkin embossing folder and I can't remember the name of it.
And see that pumpkin??? Yes, it's another old die that I found in my drawer. Not sure if there is any left in the store but there might be some at other stores in town. I like these old dies because they cut through thick chipboard as you can see in the photo. Well, it's Saturday and time for me to go shopping at the mall. Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Love how this turned out!

Jodi said...

This is a nice card!! Love the use of your materials!

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...