Friday, August 01, 2008

Catch-up

Sorry, I've fallen behind on posting my layouts. I worked on this layout several days ago but haven't had a chance to post it. Too many things going on right now. These are photos of famous buildings as you walk up the Magnificent Mile. I tried to get a closer up photo but my camera was being stubborn or maybe it was me. Here's the deets: Love Elsie cs and printed paper, MM clear alphas, and Quickutz dies. Can you believe that I found a sealed bag of these SU papers that I bought from my gf Teri? I didn't even look to see what kind of printed papers were in that bag. I love this pink with polka dots paper and I know it looks girly but it actually came out okay with these photos. Here's the journaling. All the stamped pieces are Hero Arts stamps.Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!!

5 comments:

Teri said...

I just love how the pages turned out. Before you know it, your album will be all done (haha!!) But seriously, great job! Love the paper too...love this paper too!

Jodi said...

These are great scrapbook pages!!! They really do match the pictures well. I love that stamp from Hero Arts. =)

Little C's Creations said...

look at you go, girlfriend!! I am happy to see that you are scrapping away. I have to get into the mood again, but that's digital scrapping for me. I love that MM Clear Alphas! Does Cliff have those in his store? If not, who? I was just there this weekend... had to get my Sizzix fix. Isn't it great to find pretty paper that you didn't know you had? LOL!! Great job... you are on a ROLL!!!!

Ulla said...

It´s gorgeous !!! You do very nice things....

WhimsicalThoughts said...

Great pictures - we stayed at Hotel71 - it was nice, but they were in the middle of building a new Trump towers right acrss the street, in fact they were filming Batman the Dark Knight while we were there. It was neat to see all the camera crews and everything that went into making parts of the movie... I loved the Magnificent Mile, Chicago is a beautiful city!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...