Thursday, April 09, 2009

Busy bee

It's that time of the year again when I'm busy as a bee. I made this card over a week ago and forgot to post it.It's one of the new Sizzix XL dies called card flower. The bee is from a Hello Kitty deco strip die.I glittered it up with prisma glitter from Hero Arts. It was a real easy card to make.
Well tomorrow is Good Friday and most people are off from work but I'll be in my craftroom cutting many kits for all the upcoming make & takes that I am scheduled for.
On Saturday, I'll be at Scrapbook Heaven from 10-11 am doing a make & take. They have a big event going on all day. Stop by and say hello if you're in the area.
Thanks for stopping by today and have a great holiday weekend!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! Very, very cute! That bee is so precious! =)

Kyoko said...

Hi Cheryl! I can just imagine how busy you are. Thanks for taking the time to share your creation. Love it! HAPPY EASTER!

Glenda U. said...

I saw your card and went down to the store and bought the card flower die today! Soooo cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...