Wednesday, April 29, 2009

He had me laughing so hard

About a week and a half ago, we taped another segment for the Joy of Crafting tv show. I forgot that Joy mentioned to me that Augie T. would also be there. This guy is so hilarious and had all of us laughing so hard, I had tears in my eyes. See how he takes pictures?This was taken on my phone so the coloring is a little off. The show will air the month of June on OC16. He's making that face again. Sorry Joy but this is the only photo that I got of you and Augie. I just wanted to share this with all of you and hope you don't mind that there isn't a craft project for today. Thanks for stopping by and I really appreciate reading all of your comments!!!

4 comments:

Teri said...

hahaha! Looks like you guys had so much fun! What a clown!

Little C's Creations said...

Augie T is hilarious!!! Love these pics - thanks for sharing. Joy is cute in this pic... LOL!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Cami said...

How fun is this to take a picture with Hawaii's comedian! I used to listen to his jokes on the radio and it had me in stitches. I can imagine the fun you had! Great pics having a good time! Thanks for sharing, Cheryl! Cami

Joy said...

too cute! I love Augie T because he is so funny! funny looking too! hahaha!!! you should add him as your friend on facebook! he pokes me all the time!!! looks like you guys had fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...