Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sneak peeky

I haven't disappeared, just been busy with all the make & takes we were doing around town and off island. Nine days of it... and now I'm feeling run down and coming down with a cold.
Here's a sneaky of one of the Hello Kitty dies shipping out this week to the stores.
I cut her out in a tan color for her bathing suit. This is the aloha Hello Kitty die.
I used the HK embossing folder again and glittered her top.
This is the make & take that I did for Ben Franklin Kailua this past Saturday for their annual paper party. It's a matchbook style party favor to hold a little bag of candy in it.
Kitty's head is cut from the sitting kitty sizzlit die. Stamp is from Hero Arts.
I had scraps left and made this one from the scraps.Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!

10 comments:

Dawne said...

awww, so cute!! stop teasing with that embossing folder =) love that tan action you got going on there!

Denise said...

WOW, those are so cute!! Love what you made with them. I NEED to get that local girl Kitty. It reminds me of my Hula dancing days.

Jodi said...

These are so cute!! Love the sale yesterday, it was so nice to see familiar faces there. =)
Hugs,
Jodi =)

Unknown said...

All of your cards are so cute, especially the Aloha Hello Kitty and I love your using tulle/netting for ribbon - so cute.

Sporty Stamper said...

Can't wait to get Aloha HK...so cute. All she needs is a board and a paddle!

Joy said...

hey...no fair...you get them before everyone else...lol! I love it! is the HK in the bathing suit a big die? you always come up with such wonderful ideas/ creations and I love seeing what you make! this is too cute! can't wait till your hubby gets them in! have a great day!

Cami said...

Oh Cheryl, these are all so cute! How special is that Hawaii HK? You've done a wonderful job with all of these projects and I love all the color combos you have used. You must dream about creating then put them into something solid when you awake. So many great ideas! Hawaii people love to give little goodies so all of these are perfect! Cami

Jenny said...

I think these new Hello Kittys are so cute and can't wait for them to arrive! Hopefully I can get some in Honolulu this weekend (crossing my fingers). Thanks for the preview!

Jenny

Marisa said...

Cheryl very cute card and favors! The new Hello Kitty is very cute!! Gotta add that one to my list!! Have a great day!

eunice said...

Hello Kitty in a pareo? How cute is that! I like how you gave her a "tan" too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...