Thursday, March 22, 2012

Another Keiko card

Happy Thursday!!! I have been busy making some thank you cards and thought I'd post this after I mailed them out. I wish I had a stash of them but I am one of those that never has any when I need it. I used Keiko from Dandelion Designs and stamped her with black Memento ink and colored with copies. I found this double heart punch from EK Success in the markdown bin at the store. The inside of the card uses the smaller part of the heart.
I chose this sentiment which is a cling stamp from Hero Arts.
When you open the card, it pops up with the sentiment inside of the popped piece. Here's a picture showing what it looks like. The sentiment is a Dandelion Designs stamp.
The card lays flat for mailing. The die cut piece is from a Hero Arts frame & stamp set and I can't remember the name. Gosh, my memory is bad.
I'm doing a make & take probably next weekend at the store using this card.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Cute!! I wish I was there to do the M&T!
Havea great time!!

Lynn said...

I've seen this cute card somerwhere...oh yeah, it's sitting on my desk! LOL! The card is realy well done; I inspected it thoroughly and plan to use it as a prototype. Thanks!

Sue from Oregon said...

Love this cute little card and how you put it together! That heart punch is so very fun!

Creations by Shirl said...

Aw what a cute card Cheryl.. Of course Jean's images are always adorable... love the fun papers you used great color choices...
Do you folks carry Memory box dies?
Just curious and if you do just shoot me an email...
Thanks and have a super weekend.

Annette Allen said...

so adorable...loving these shadow box cards...these images are just so adorable...cute blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...