Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Happy Easter card

Hi and happy humpday! Seems like it's been another long week from the last time that I posted. I'm using the same yellow polka dot paper from my card below because I had first cut this out to make my son's birthday card but then changed my mind. The shape is called postage stamp by Spellbinders. Love it!
This cute Easter bunny is one of the new sets from Dandelion Designs.
The card base is a Sizzix die called card A-2 with flap.
And the lacey frame is a sizzlit set called decorative frame set.
I cut the grass out using the Eclips machine. That machine comes in so handy when you're looking for an embellishment.
Thanks for stopping by today and I really appreciate all the sweet comments you leave me!!!

5 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Yes, I guess we were thinking of bunnies today, (he,he)... love Jean's images too she's got some wonderful stamp kits also.... love that polka dot eggs and perfect colors too so Eastery..... I ordered my new grass die and should be here any day too...
TFS Cheryl...

Sue from Oregon said...

so darned cute with the bright colors, polka dots and sweet, sweet bunny!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Oh, how cute. I love your layout with the cute bunny and colorful eggs.

Creations by Shirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn said...

Yes, polka dots just seem to scream "EASTER!"...that's what I usually did on my eggs....such an imaginative child LOL! I love the postage stamp die that goes so well with the polka dot paper. Just looking at your card makes me happy and thinking about Easters of the past....sigh...smile:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...