Thursday, March 15, 2012

Keiko san

I have a pile of scraps and die cuts on my craft table so I decided to grab what I had and use it to make this card. I stamped the pink background piece with a new Hero Arts stamp called garden borders. And the stamped image is Keiko from Dandelion Designs.
The swirly oval die cut piece is from the Eclips cartridge called basic shapes.
I had to color her hair even though it is a solid piece because for some reason, it wouldn't stamp it dark enough. Does that make sense?
I'm still amazed at how clear my iPhone takes photos.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!!

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Great Japanesey girl card. Hmmm-mm an Eclips cartridge with a lacy oval....don't have it...but I want it! You are right about your phone photos....they're really clear.

Colleen said...

What a super cute card using one of the Dandelion stamps. Everything on your card coordinates perfectly. :)

Little C's Creations said...

Super Cute!

1LuvnMama said...

Hi Cheryl! Luv your card using your scraps and die cuts. I have many piling up too. Just gorgeous!

Hey, I had to go back a few posts to figure out what happened to your DD. OMGosh! How scary! I hope she's doing well and that you and Cliff are holding up. Take care now! Have a great weekend!

Creations by Shirl said...

This is just adorable Cheryl..
Great dandelion stamp and love how the whole card came out... Very cute..... pretty Girlish colors too...
Have a great weekend....

eunice said...

Don't you just love it when you can use up your scraps to finish a project?! Your card is adorable! BTW, hope your daughter is doing okay...wow, poor thing to have to go thru such an ordeal...and how scary and worrisome for you! Sending prayers your way for her speedy recovery!

Leanne said...

Hi Cheryl,
O my goodness, that is stinkin' cute! The scraps really do need some love and boy did you create a whopper with them. Beautiful card!
Hope you have a nice weekend!
;)

Joy said...

what a cute card! love what you did. hope you are having a good week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...