Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Boy's Day

I know that Boy's Day is coming up in 3 weeks and I decided to make a little treat bag. When I was a kid, we never celebrated this day even though I had a little brother because my mom said her parents didn't celebrate this day. I remember seeing all the carps flying at our neighbors homes and thinking how I'd like to do that someday if I had a son. And of course, I did.To make this bag, I used the treat bag die by Lifestyle Crafts. Stamps used are Dandelion Designs. I made it very simple since I have a hard time making boy themed projects.
Thanks for stopping by today and come back tomorrow to see the "man" card that I made for my husband. Have a great evening!!!

3 comments:

kris said...

I have to agree, i have a hard time making boy themed creations! but this one is SO cute!! they want the goodies anyway... hehe! TFS! i'm still trying to figure out what to do!

Teri said...

This came out really cute. I haven't even given boy's day a thought yet, still working on Easter! See you tomorrow. We might have to go to buy the new dies! LOL!

Lynn said...

You have a son? I've only heard about your daughter. I like your color scheme but I don't think my sons would like the paper treats in your bag. LOL! Better give your son candy or money!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...