Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Playing with punches

Last week while putting away my punches, I decided to make a little treat box using one of my older Sizzix dies called box #2. I used a Martha Stewart punch from last year called bunny hop which I found in the yellow tagged marked down bin at the store. There were a couple left when I last looked in the bin. I cut the cover flap part off of the die cut and punched right along the edge.
Here's a picture where you can see the punched edge. I used Dandelion Designs bunny stamp to decorate the front of the box.
Here's another one that I made using all the cherry blossom punches.
The japanese girl is a cling stamp also from Dandelion Designs.
Sorry my posts have been so far apart lately but I am still not feeling that well. My mojo has also been missing since I haven't been crafting as much. I will post the make & take project from the Ben Franklin Crafts paper party last month tomorrow.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great evening!!!

10 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

What a cute idea. Hoping to stop by J's Knicknacks during our upcoming trip this summer.

Joy said...

this is so sweet! I love what you did with each box and that is a wonderful idea to do with your border punches! now I want to buy more! lol! cute images used as well. have a wonderful week!

kris said...

Beautiful!!! Love them both... hehe, i just used the cherry blossom punch too! =D

Brenda said...

both are cute projects although i'm a bit partial to the cherry blossom one... lol! tfs! have a great week!

ShaniKulani said...

love both these cuties :) hope I find my mojo too...its been a long month! TFS and happy crafting!

Little C's Creations said...

Very very cute, my dear!!! Big Hugs, Jen

Sue from Oregon said...

both so cute, but I smile every single time I see that bunny!

Lynn said...

Sorry to hear that you are still under the weather. Your punched projects are sweet. I like the idea of using border punches on the edge of the treat box.

Creative Grammie said...

I love these, they're so adorable! TFS

Shirley N said...

Oh what adorable treat boxes, Cheryl! Love those punches with your sweet images. I really love everything about the Japanese girl box, soooo cute and pretty!!! Hope you're feeling better but no worries--you haven't lost your mojo! Take care!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...