Thursday, April 14, 2011

My so called "man" card

Here is what I ended up with while making my "man" card. I struggle with anything male because I end up making it look cute. So I stuck with keeping it simple. My hubby's birthday is tomorrow so this is actually his birthday card. He loves watching AI every week so I decided to go with this theme. I used Tyler from the Greeting Farm creepin set.
This card is actually a trifold which I saw and was inspired by Sue. Go check out her blog to see her cards. I changed the measurements on my card. This one is cut 5" x 11" and scored at 3 1/2" and 7". I used an old SU half circle punch to hold the card shut on the bottom right.
Have you finished your taxes? I'm still working on ours and wish I was done. Hopefully I will be by tonight.
Hope you're having a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!!!

8 comments:

Joy said...

Wow! this is a totally rockin card! love what you did. too bad you didn't open it up! I wanted to see what it looked on the inside...lol! have a great day and good-luck on your taxes!

Joy said...

Rockin' card, Cheryl!

You need to finish your taxes so the two of you can enjoy his birthday weekend!

Lynn said...

Not only is your coloring great, I love your choice of star printed card stock. Did you stamp it yourself? Wish your husband a "Happy Birthday" from me.

Teri said...

Love your "man" card. Happy birthday to Cliff! He will love his card. Hope to see you guys this weekend.

Shirley N said...

You rocked your man card Cheryl, this is so (sorry, gotta say it) CUTE! Love your beautiful coloring too!

Little C's Creations said...

Very cute, Cheryl! Happy Birthday to your man... :0)

Islander Girl said...

Hi Cheryl! This is so adorable! I'm sure Clift loves his card! Especially since it was made from your heart (^_^)

Hope all is well!
Aloha!
Claudette

maribeth27 said...

Hi Cheryl!
Your card is so adorable! I love your trifold card! And you colored Tyler perfectly!
Thank you for your sweet comments and visiting me. I greatly appreciate it!
Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!
Hugs, Maribeth :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...